D10797: Add asterisk when an annotation is associated to non-empty popup

Simone Gaiarin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 6 21:02:33 UTC 2018

simgunz added a comment.

  What is the best way to implement this? Given the call to i18n I guess I cannot just append a suffix to ret.
  Should I do for each annotation type something like:

    bool hasComment = !ann->contents().isEmpty();
    ret =  hasComment ? i18n( "Highlight with Comment" ) : i18n( "Highlight Note" );

  I guess I do not need to add "with Comment" to Pop-up note and Inline note given that they always have a comment.