D7874: Show tooltip for annotations without handle too

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Sep 30 10:38:50 UTC 2017

rkflx added a comment.

  Fair enough, let's keep it as is for now (this Diff is the wrong place and I have no time resources to pursue this currently anyway, but maybe later). FWIW, my comment was rooted in those observations:

  - Phab shows an annoying warning if no reviewer is set
  - in Phab's listings you cannot see whether a Diff has a project or list subscriber added without opening every single Diff
  - the wiki <https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Phabricator#Posting_Patches> states "If you upload a revision with no reviewers, nobody will get notified."
  - only a small minority of Diffs actually has "None" as reviewer, making this one seem like an accidental omission