D7874: Show tooltip for annotations without handle too

Luigi Toscano noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Sep 30 09:14:42 UTC 2017

ltoscano added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D7874#150708, @rkflx wrote:

  > For me it's about signalling what the submitter want's to be done with the review:
  >
  > - no reviewer: no review wanted, it's more like a WIP
  > - group reviewer (could automatically default to https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/okular/): everybody interested should review
  > - explicit reviewer: special expertise wanted

  Please note that I was not talking specifically about Okular, but about the way the Herald rules are set up globally here on phabricator.kde.org.
  So your expectation does not match the general expectation. What I wrote is valid for Frameworks, for Plasma, etc.
  The expectation is that you don't need to add a reviewer if the automatic rule adds as *subscriber* a mailing list (where the review is delivered) or a project (which people can join and receive the notification).
  If you want a special person, sure, you can add that person as reviewer, but again what you expect for "group reviewer" is already fulfilled by groups in the subscriber field.

  > Anyway, it's not for me to interfere with the inner workings of the Okular project, this was merely a suggestion with only the best intentions in mind.

  Again, consider that the above indication is for all phabricator.kde.org.
  If you want it to be more in the way you think it should (so using explicit reviewers always), then the automatic rules which add subscribers should be changed (and you can propose this for example on kde-community@, opening a sysadming ticket for reference), but otherwise please follow the general expectation.