Quick question on packages for Ubuntu

Antonello Lobianco antonello at lobianco.org
Tue Sep 26 08:47:56 UTC 2017

Quick question on packages for Ubuntu
Hello,
 just a quick question. I'm using Ubuntu 16.04 and installed okular from
official pkg sources.
I have installed pkg okular 4:15.12.3-0ubuntu1 (that seems to be the latest
version).
Okular reports me okular version 0.24.2 and kde 4.14.16

On okular download page (https://okular.kde.org/download.php) however it is
reported that the latest version of okular for ubuntu 16.04 should be
15.12.3.

My main concern is that the version I have seems not to have multiple
drawing colours in presentation mode and the capability to save them, but
from the doc (
https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/kdegraphics/okular/configpresentation.html)
it seems the last version allow to choose colours (and hopefully to save
the draws made during presentation).

Is there a newer binary package for Ubuntu 16.04 that I missed somehow ?

Kind regards,
  Antonello

--
Antonello Lobianco
AgroParisTech, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestière
Email, university: antonello.lobianco at inra.fr
<antonello.lobianco at nancy.inra.fr>
Email, personal: antonello at lobianco.org
http://antonello.lobianco.org