D8385: Set the columns in "Overview" mode to match the amount of pages if document is small

Lex Dem noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 20 20:05:16 UTC 2017

lexdem added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D8385#157468, @ngraham wrote:

  > 1. The word "less" should be replaced with "fewer" in all the places where you've used it. Less is used for an indeterminate quantity (e.g. less rice, less water, less bad). Fewer is used for anything you can count (e.g. fewer columns, fewer people, fewer lines of code)
  > 2. I'm not sure this makes sense as a user-configurable option. Why not just fix the use case outlined in the bug?

  Thanks for the tip, fixed the first.
  As for the second, I'm not sure, because the user can remember all previous manipulation with program. Why to distract user with something new if he/she preferers the old way? Therefore, I've made the checkbox disabled by default. But if you think, that it should be added directly, without a user confirmation, I'll add.