[Okular-devel] Building on Windows

Jonathan Schultz jonathan at imatix.com
Thu Mar 10 21:58:49 UTC 2016

Thank you both Albert and Thomas for helping with this. I'm neither an
expert in Okular nor in KDE for Windows. But I am working on a project
that involves adding functionality to Okular and is worthless if it
can't be built for Windows, so I do have an interest in getting this to
work. So I am happy to invest some time and energy both in learning and
in building and testing various solutions.

Cheers,
Jonathan