[Okular-devel] Annotation ergonmy suggestion

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Apr 7 21:45:09 UTC 2016

El dimarts, 5 d’abril de 2016, a les 11:21:05 CEST, Henin Clement va escriure:
> Hi everyone,

Hi

> Thanks a lot for creating Okular, I use it all the time and really likes
> it.

Nice :)

> There is just one feature that I would really enjoy. Everytime I have
> highlighted a piece of text, I have to click again on the highlight
> button (or to use the shortcut [4]). I would prefer to stay on the
> hightlighting cursor by default so I could gain time when reviewing
> documents.
>
> I don't know if it is possible to add an option that could allow that
> but I would enjoy it.

There's no need to add it since it already exists :)

From
https://docs.kde.org/stable4/en/kdegraphics/okular/annotations.html

" With a single left mouse button click on an annotation tool button you can
use a tool once. If you e.g. want to highlight all important parts of a text,
activate that tool permanently by double clicking on the tool button. Press
the Esc key or click the tool button again to leave the permanent mode. "