[Okular-devel] Annotation ergonmy suggestion

Henin Clement clement.henin at ens-lyon.fr
Tue Apr 5 09:21:05 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot for creating Okular, I use it all the time and really likes
it.

There is just one feature that I would really enjoy. Everytime I have
highlighted a piece of text, I have to click again on the highlight
button (or to use the shortcut [4]). I would prefer to stay on the
hightlighting cursor by default so I could gain time when reviewing
documents.

I don't know if it is possible to add an option that could allow that
but I would enjoy it.

Have a nice day.

Clément

P.S : characteristics of my installation :

➜ ~ okular --version
Qt: 4.8.6
KDE Development Platform: 4.13.3
Okular: 0.19.3