[Okular-devel] Advice about adding functionality to Okular

Jonathan Schultz jonathan at imatix.com
Tue Nov 24 23:24:34 UTC 2015

Hi Albert,

> What do you mean "code that section"?

Sorry - I should have explained what Qualitative Data Analysis refers to
by 'code'. What it means is to 'tag' a document section by associating
with a 'code' that is in turn linked to an externally maintained
database of codes with their own properties. The goal is to allow the
data analyst to perform complex queries on libraries of documents that
return the matching sections from those documents.

Cheers,
Jonathan