[Okular-devel] GSOC 2015

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun May 3 22:22:03 UTC 2015

El Dijous, 30 d'abril de 2015, a les 15:11:45, saheb preet singh va escriure:
> Hello Everyone,

Hi!

> Thank you for accepting my proposal in GSOC 2015.

Congrats, now let's make us both proud of the result :)

> I am really excited to contribute in kde and okular in the summer vacation
> this time. This is my first time participation in GSOC.
>
> My project is about adding tags, layers and linearization support in okular.
>
> My development environment is ready and I have been working on the okular
> code.

Great :)

> I would like to know how should I proceed further and what should be my
> first steps in GSOC program?

Choose one of the things and start working on it, on a branch in the repo and
blog about it :)

I think layers is probably the easiest so i'd suggest starting there.

We should find a time to do an IRC meeting to kickstart on this. Does 18:00
UTC work for you? Any specific day of the week?