[Okular-devel] Cannot open djvu from nautilus but ok from terminal

Anil anilmurani at outlook.fr
Sat May 2 10:27:30 UTC 2015

Dear developers,
I have built Okular on ubuntu 14.04 together with
several generators including djvulibre. I specifically need to build it and don't want to use apt.
 When I run okular from terminal I can have access to the Settings /
Configure Backends menu and I can open any file compatible with the
generators I've installed. However when I try to open them from nautilus
 it fails, and the Configure Backends menu is not accessible.
More strangely, when I run nautilus from the terminal then everything works fine again.
Do you know what to do ?