[Okular-devel] Hash instead of file location

E. M. Recio emrecio at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 23:37:11 UTC 2015

I see what you mean. I rarely open the PDF from the application itself.
I usually open it by double clicking. If it would calc the md5sum of the
file while opening it, then it would know that it's already seen the
file and apply the appropriate attributes/tagging from its corresponding
XML file. The only down side to this is that it would probably balk at
large files and take forever to open it.

Also, unrelated note, where can I download plugins (i.e.: to open
OpenOffice files, etc.) Is there a developer guide to writing plugins in
case that one doesn't exist?

-e