[Okular-devel] Season of KDE -- Okular

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Dec 13 22:21:12 UTC 2015

El Sunday 13 December 2015, a les 06:16:39, Sumit Sahrawat, Maths & Computing,
IIT va escriure:
> Well, what about a separate control window, which ends the presentation
> mode when closed?

Let's think about what people want:
 * See current page in one screen (presentation)
 * See some useful information in another screen (time, prev/next page, etc).

If you force them to have a separate control window around, they are losing
screen state for what they really want to do.