[Okular-devel] Greetings - William Oliver

William Oliver kingweko at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 01:12:56 UTC 2015

Hey everyone,

I've been using Okular for a while now and It is by far my favorite pdf
reader for Ubuntu, and I wanted to help out with development. I was
wondering if there was anything I should know before I started looking
through the code and finding a bug to work on. I haven't used any of the
other KDE software, but it seems like there are some standard KDE
dependencies and code conventions. Are there any that I should be aware of?

Also, I couldn't seem to find any build instructions. So I assume it is
just a standard cmake + qt build scenario. Is this correct?