[Okular-devel] Akademy Okular BoF summary

tsdgeos at yahoo.es tsdgeos at yahoo.es
Sun Sep 14 16:18:24 UTC 2014

And here the photo of the whiteboard

Enviat des del meu telèfon intel·ligent BlackBerry 10.
  Missatge original
De: Albert Astals Cid
Enviat: domingo, 14 de septiembre de 2014 18:16
Per a: okular-devel at kde.org
Respon a: Okular development
Tema: [Okular-devel] Akademy Okular BoF summary

Hi guys, here my summary of the Okular BoF at Akademy

* Freeze for next version is October 29

* Fabio is working on the "Proper saving" thing, hope to get it in time for
next version

* KF5 Port: It is exiciting, we are targetting 15.08 release, change to
improve accessibility exposing the page contents ('easy') and a virtual cursor
('not so easy')

* QtQuick renderer may need a bit of work to be ported to QtQuick2

* Would be cool to get a consistent coding style

* Brainstorming about possible goals for a possible student project.