[Okular-devel] Akademy Okular BoF summary

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Sep 14 16:16:17 UTC 2014

Hi guys, here my summary of the Okular BoF at Akademy

 * Freeze for next version is October 29

 * Fabio is working on the "Proper saving" thing, hope to get it in time for
next version

 * KF5 Port: It is exiciting, we are targetting 15.08 release, change to
improve accessibility exposing the page contents ('easy') and a virtual cursor
('not so easy')

 * QtQuick renderer may need a bit of work to be ported to QtQuick2

 * Would be cool to get a consistent coding style

 * Brainstorming about possible goals for a possible student project.