[Okular-devel] API change of Generator::generateDocumentSynopsis, documentation needed

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Tue Sep 9 09:09:48 UTC 2014

Hi Albert,

recently the API of Okular::Generator was changed, the signature of
generateDocumentSynopsis(...) changed from
	virtual const DocumentInfo * generateDocumentInfo();
	virtual DocumentInfo generateDocumentInfo(
		const QSet<DocumentInfo::Key> &keys ) const;
See
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdegraphics/okular/repository/revisions/e9e3d4a4353a247290d790b2104740913e0f0f7f

Request:
As an external provider of Generator plugins (ODT/DOC/DOCX/ODP/PPT/PPTX by
Calligra) I ask for
* documenting the purpose of the parameter "keys", unclear to me
* documenting the Okular version where this variant of method got in

In exchange I would pay for that with providing a patch to update
http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdegraphics-apidocs/okular/html/okular_generators.html :)

Cheers
Friedrich