[Okular-devel] Printing options

Victor Dodon dodonvictor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 08:29:43 UTC 2014

Hi, I would like to thank you for developing and maintaining Okular.
It's a very useful and nicely done software that I use and like a lot.

But there were a few times when I needed more functionality in the
printing dialog: the number of pages per sheet, single/double sided
printing, etc.

I have a KDE developer account, I've contributed to digiKam before,
and because I have some free time, I think it would be nice to give
back something to the opensource community, so I would like to enhance
the Okular's printing dialog. Can someone guide me on what I need to
to and what to begin with?

Victor Dodon.