[Okular-devel] Bug 325650 - reading direction Right to Left

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sun Mar 30 21:31:14 UTC 2014

Albert Astals Cid ha scritto:
> El Diumenge, 30 de març de 2014, a les 16:47:51, Luigi Toscano va escriure:
>> Albert Astals Cid ha scritto:
>>> El Diumenge, 30 de març de 2014, a les 08:13:41, Ganesh Kumar va escriure:
>>>
>>> I honestly don't think we need to clutter the View menu with this option.
>>> Settings is enough.
>>
>> I don't use them, but I think that if you read comics (cbr) it could happen
>> to switch from left-to-right to right-to-left and back when you open a new
>> file,
>
> Why would you need that?

Because mangas for example are right-to-left, and at least the Italian
translations are now (in the last 10/15 years) published (paper) according the
original format. I don't know how it works in other countries. Just a quick note.
If this is not the original use case, I'm curious: Ganesh, what was the use
case you had in mind?

Ciao
--
Luigi