[Okular-devel] Pages in Okular

Walter LUC walter-luc at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jan 30 07:21:15 UTC 2014

Hi guys !

I am a great user of pdf converters through Windows or Open Suse 13.1 to get
archives for myself or to update my websites.

But the truth is that a lot of websites don't care about the result the
visitor has when he converts their pages : form is lot or you have all the
advertisements condensed at the beginning or the end making pages and pages
of nothing interesting.

I would highly appreciate to have the option to delete sheets I don't need
through the thumbnails option for example : you select with CTRL all the
pieces of the thumbnails you don't want and you delete them.

It would be great and allows me not to have to switch between windows tools
and Open Suse to get the right result.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

WL