[Okular-devel] Cannot access menuBar() and toolBar() functions in part.cpp

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Apr 17 22:03:13 UTC 2014

El Dijous, 17 d'abril de 2014, a les 09:24:49, Niranjan R va escriure:
> Hello,
>
> I'm actually trying to implement a "Reading Mode" in Okular in which I
> would like to hide the sidebar, menubar and the toolbar. The sideBar()
> function is accessible only in part.cpp whereas the menuBar and toolBar()
> functions are accessible only in shell.cpp. Please suggest me on what I
> should do as I am stuck at this point.

Since the shell holds the part, shouldn't be that hard to make it tell the
part to do part of the job, no?

Note, I have no clue what you mean by 'implement a "Reading Mode" in Okular',
if you're doing anything that is more than 5 minutes of work you should dicuss
the thing *before* implementing it, noone guarantees we will like what you
implement and it will be merged in Okular code.