[Okular-devel] Cannot access menuBar() and toolBar() functions in part.cpp

Niranjan R nija1993 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 03:54:49 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm actually trying to implement a "Reading Mode" in Okular in which I
would like to hide the sidebar, menubar and the toolbar. The sideBar()
function is accessible only in part.cpp whereas the menuBar and toolBar()
functions are accessible only in shell.cpp. Please suggest me on what I
should do as I am stuck at this point.

Thanks,
Niranjan

*Niranjan. R*