[Okular-devel] Dt. 28th July - status

Jaydeep Solanki jaydp17 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 17:41:38 UTC 2013

Hi,

All the bugs reported on bugs.kde.org related to epub backend, have been
fixed (except 1 that says elements with visibility:none also show up in
epubs, the reason for it is quite obvious, QTextdocument doesn't support
visibility), so today I thought to give other bugs a shot.

Since long I wanted to have an indication in the toc showing under which
topic are we currently viewing, the document.

More explanation:
Suppose in the toc, introduction is on page 5, first chapter is on page 7
and I'm on page 6, then Okular doesn't show any indication regarding where
am I currently.
However, it shows a little triangle next to the label, if I'm exactly on
page 5 (i.e. introduction) or page 7 (i.e. 1st chapter).

For what I want is it to show I'm still in the introduction section,
although I'm on page 6.
(indication refers to kind of a selection or something)

And regarding the images not loading issue, I'll give it another chance,
tomorrow.
Then continue with this toc thing.

Cheers,
Jaydeep