[Okular-devel] Participating in development

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Feb 21 23:34:50 UTC 2013

El Dijous, 21 de febrer de 2013, a les 17:22:05, Tomas Poledny va escriure:
> Hi,

Hi

> I have an assignment to join in some open-source project at school and I
> will be happy to cooperate on development in future. I would like to take
> part in developing Okular because I'm interested in Okular and I think it
> is a great program.

Nice :-)

> I was looking into the bugtracking system and I have
> found some issue which I would like to do. I want to work on bugs 252462
> and maybe 200006. I have an idea to add a zoom slider into Page Bar
> (relating to 200006), but I'm not sure whether it is OK. Can I work on
> these bugs?

To be honest i don't think 200006 is a good idea. 252462 seems ok'ish, maybe
while doing it you can do 315538 too.

> Next I want to ask how I send my changes. Would you like a patch or how it
> works?

You do a git diff and post it on https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/ using the
okular group.

Happy hacking!