[Okular-devel] Participating in development

Tomas Poledny saljacky at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 16:22:05 UTC 2013

Hi,
I have an assignment to join in some open-source project at school and I
will be happy to cooperate on development in future. I would like to take
part in developing Okular because I'm interested in Okular and I think it
is a great program. I was looking into the bugtracking system and I have
found some issue which I would like to do. I want to work on bugs 252462
and maybe 200006. I have an idea to add a zoom slider into Page Bar
(relating to 200006), but I'm not sure whether it is OK. Can I work on
these bugs?
Next I want to ask how I send my changes. Would you like a patch or how it
works?
I have experience with developing Qt and KDE applications. I have developed
KMiniDLNA http://sourceforge.net/projects/kminidlna/

Thank you for your response
Tomas Poledny