[Okular-devel] Dt. 12th August - status

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Aug 12 22:16:47 UTC 2013

El Dimarts, 13 d'agost de 2013, a les 00:27:48, Jaydeep Solanki va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> Setup gerrit and created review request, for "visibility : collapse".
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,62839

Nice :-)

> I'll be working on updating it as and when I get more info.

It's there :D

> I'm kind of free besides it, so I was thinking to start with MathML. I saw
> a few libs but mostly available in javascript, but considering
> QTextDocument's limited support, I think we'll have to come up with
> something different. May be some lib that gives us svgs out of matml code
> that we can directly show (just a thought).
>
> Or if you have something else that I can help with ?

Are you keeping a list of all the bugfixes/features you have implemented
together with a document that proves the code change plus the rationale used
for each of the patches?

That would be really useful :-)