[Okular-devel] Dt. 12th August - status

Jaydeep Solanki jaydp17 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 18:57:48 UTC 2013

Hi,

Setup gerrit and created review request, for "visibility : collapse".
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,62839

I'll be working on updating it as and when I get more info.

I'm kind of free besides it, so I was thinking to start with MathML. I saw
a few libs but mostly available in javascript, but considering
QTextDocument's limited support, I think we'll have to come up with
something different. May be some lib that gives us svgs out of matml code
that we can directly show (just a thought).

Or if you have something else that I can help with ?

Cheers,
Jaydeep