[Okular-devel] OT Writing an Article about Okular

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Apr 13 16:35:52 UTC 2013

El Divendres, 12 d'abril de 2013, a les 13:30:37, Music Man va escriure:
> Hi !

Hi

> I'm a high school student interested in FOSS. I am planning to write an
> article on FOSS PDF Viewers and was wondering whether anyone could suggest
> a way to get in touch with the current project lead or the original project
> creator of Okular (preferably their email address ) ?

The developers of Okular are in this list :-)

I am the current project lead. As for "original project creator", that's a
hard one, Okular evolved from KPDF viewer whose original creator name i don't
remember, but tbh I don't think there's much code left from that era :D

> I love Okular and it's my default PDF viewer, thank you all for taking the
> time to develop and maintain it !

You're welcome :-)