[Okular-devel] Deep analysis of the tiled rendering engine

Mailson Lira mailson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 12:47:37 UTC 2012

I didn't see the talk yesterday in okular's channel before was too late.

albert, yes, i'm "done". ready to review.

fabiod,

<fabiod> [tiled-rendering] mailsoff: I can't see the PDF annotations
that I draw (w/ tilesmanager on) unless I change zoom level
Hmm, that's bad. What about previous annotations, are they there?
Better to talk about this in channel, anyway.

<fabiod> Are all terminal (=childless) tiles the same size?
No. You may have outdated terminal tiles in different sizes. We can
only guarantee that updated terminal tiles are in the same size.