[Okular-devel] Deep analysis of the tiled rendering engine

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Oct 8 21:08:41 UTC 2012

El Diumenge, 7 d'octubre de 2012, a les 21:07:08, Mailson Lira va escriure:
> Hello everyone,

Hi

> I wrote a deep analysis of my GSoC project so other Okular devs
> understand better what I did.
>
> If I wasn't clear in some parts of the article, just give me a touch
> and I'll explain it better.
>
> Link: http://mailson.org/okular/manual/

Great read!

Do you think we are ready for the merge or in your opinion there are still
some things left? (I'm waiting for your "ok" so i go and do my final review,
no need to do my final review when you're still shuffling some stuff).