[Okular-devel] suggestion to improve ePub generator

E L nakeee at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 17:08:33 UTC 2012

Hi
The css is part of the ePub standard. The way I see it there are two

- There is a bug in QTextDocument and then it should be fixed
- There is a bug in the css of the ePub and then it should be handled in
the book.

Either way I don't think we should mess with the CSS.
But this is just my humble opinion...

Ely

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:53 PM, insight.am at libero.it