[Okular-devel] suggestion to improve ePub generator

insight.am at libero.it insight.am at libero.it
Wed Nov 28 16:53:41 UTC 2012

Hello,I would like to suggest a possible improvement of ePub generator. Whether this idea is right or wrong I await your response, so please do not ignore it.I see that when an ePub file is opened in Okular the images are horizontally overflowed and sometimes vertically overflowed. If the HTML text of the ePub is passed to QTextDocument then some css rules can be easily added for images so they are not cropped when displayed on page. It could be fulfilled by adding some strings in the right place.What do you think about it?Thank you for any response.