[Okular-devel] Bug 157198 - Remember position on the page in bookmark

Mailson Lira mailson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 20:44:59 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,
After asking on KDE forum[1] and here about this feature, I came up with this:

There will be more than one bookmark per page, and adding a new one,
from the user's point of view, will be the same.

Also, if the user is at a bookmarked position, the "Remove bookmark"
option will show up.

I've tested here and it's awesome this way. If your bookmarks are
renamed properly, you won't get lost on a document anymore ;D

So, what do you think?

[1] http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=100729