[Okular-devel] Fwd: Testing Okular in kde sc 4.10 rc1

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Dec 24 01:18:07 UTC 2012

El Divendres, 21 de desembre de 2012, a les 01:41:34, Anders Lund va escriure:
> Fredag den 21. december 2012 00:41:50 skrev Albert Astals Cid:
> > El Divendres, 21 de desembre de 2012, a les 00:17:57, Albert Astals Cid va
> >
> > escriure:
> > > Anders has stuff to say.
> > >
> > > Albert

As said, can't reproduce it, you might want to record a video and host it
somewhere, maybe it helps us see something, otherwise you are left with the
option of trying to fix it yourself or creating a bug for reference in case
somebody has the same issue in the future.