[Okular-devel] What is printing.kde.org?

Davor Cubranic cubranic at acm.org
Sun May 8 07:33:44 CEST 2011

This is kind of odd: there is what appears to be an official KDE site on the
printing subsystem, called printing.kde.org, that is actually all about
kdeprint. It talks about it as a great new improvement in printing for KDE,
and so on and so on, and then at the bottom of the page one realizes it's all
about KDE3. Which is no surprise to anyone here, I'm sure, as kdeprint was
removed in KDE4.

I emailed the webmaster to ask why this site even still exists. But if there
is more to this than I see, or if there is someone else I should contact about
the site, please let me know.

Thanks,

Davor