[Okular-devel] forward search does not work with --unique option

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu May 6 19:49:51 CEST 2010

A Dijous, 6 de maig de 2010, Pallab Basu va escriure:
> Sorry my previous bug report was a bit premature.
>
> okular --unique 'sf.dvi#src:900 sf.tex'
>
> works fine if the okular window is not already open.
>
> However if one instance of okular is already opening  then one gets the
> error I mentioned before.

Hi, this is not the mailing list to report bugs, bugs are to be reported
thorugh the bugzilla webpage, this is the mailing list to help with
development.

Also, i think to remember we already fixed that on KDE 4.4.something so you
should update and try again.

Albert