[Okular-devel] pan mouse icon fix

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Mar 25 20:52:16 CET 2010

A Dijous, 25 de març de 2010, Glen Kaukola va escriure:
> Hey,
>
> Here's the fix for the pan icon showing up on a double click.  Seems to me
> the timer may last a bit too long though.  Yeah?  No?  Anyway, criticism
> is certainly appreciated.

Comments on the patch:
 * You should make the timer single shot, no need to get the timer called
again and again
 * If when dragging happens the timer is still running (dragging happened
earlier than Application::doubleClickInterval() + 10) you should stop the
timer and call slotShowSizeAllCursor

> I also noticed what seems to be a bug with pop up notes.  When my zoom is
> at 100% the whole of my document fits in the window.  Great.  Pop up notes
> seem to behave normally.
>
> However if I'm zoomed in enough that I'm able to scroll around in my
> document (or perhaps if a document just has more than one page), that's
> when I see a problem.  If I open a pop up note and move it around a bit, I
> get this strangeness:
> http://www.cs.ucr.edu/~gkaukola/okularbug.png
>
> I'll see if I can't pin things down further.

nice one :D

Albert