[Okular-devel] pan mouse icon fix

Glen Kaukola gkaukola at cs.ucr.edu
Thu Mar 25 05:23:55 CET 2010

Hey,

Here's the fix for the pan icon showing up on a double click.  Seems to me
the timer may last a bit too long though.  Yeah?  No?  Anyway, criticism
is certainly appreciated.

I also noticed what seems to be a bug with pop up notes.  When my zoom is
at 100% the whole of my document fits in the window.  Great.  Pop up notes
seem to behave normally.

However if I'm zoomed in enough that I'm able to scroll around in my
document (or perhaps if a document just has more than one page), that's
when I see a problem.  If I open a pop up note and move it around a bit, I
get this strangeness:
http://www.cs.ucr.edu/~gkaukola/okularbug.png

I'll see if I can't pin things down further.

Cheers,
Glen Kaukola