[Okular-devel] Random red blocks in thumbnails

Peter Flynn peter at silmaril.ie
Sun Jun 6 22:28:59 CEST 2010

I am experiencing a curious artifact in the thumbnail displays when

Apparently random rectangles of the thumbnail are shown in red (see
screenshot at http://silmaril.ie/screenshots/okular-narrow.png). If I go
to fullscreen, some of the rectangles resolve to the thumbnail image,
but not all (http://silmaril.ie/screenshots/okular-fullscreen.png).

This does not occur if I use kdvi instead of okular. I'm using an old
Dell Dimension 4550 running Ubuntu Karmic with the NVIDIA accelerated
graphics driver v96. I don't see anything in the bugs list about this,
but before I submit it, is anyone aware of issues with the driver that
might be the cause? (not that there is anything I can do about it, natch...)

///Peter