[Okular-devel] Background in okular "shell" app

Pino Toscano pino at kde.org
Sun Jan 31 01:49:39 CET 2010

Alle domenica 31 gennaio 2010, Hugo Pereira Da Costa ha scritto:
> To me, the plain background you get when calling autofillbackground
> (using the palette.color( widget->backgroundrole() ), is a feature, not
> a bug.

See, color() != brush(). This Qt behaviour is basically bugging every widget
which sets the autoFill and has the background role in the palette with
something else than a color.

> if okular wants to leave it this way:
> - no I wont consider it as an oxygen bug and wont fix any bug report on
> that (notably, not to break gwenview)

As it looks to me, it is a Qt bug (forcing the use of a color from the palette
instead of using the brush).

> - will live with that, and patch my local okular.
>
> I was just suggesting.

Me as well.

... but well, why I am caring about it at all, given I'm not the Okular
maintainer?!?! shame.
Feel free to commit it, if anybody else wants it. (In that case, please at
least fix the indentation, thanks.)

--
Pino Toscano