[Okular-devel] Re: Okular do not keep text position after reload file

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Dec 10 13:13:20 CET 2010

A Dijous, 9 de desembre de 2010, Leandro va escriure:
> Hi,

Hi

> I am using Okular version 0.10.2 to visualize PDF files generated with
> kile. I am loading the PDF files in Okular with the button viewpdf in kile
> which was set up with the parameters
> --unique '%target'
>
> the problem is following: every time I recompile the latex file and
> reload the pdf clicking on viewpdf, Okular is lauched in the first
> page of the document.
> It would be nice if Okular could open the pdf file in last visualized
> page every time that the file is reloaded. Is it possible to do this ?

If you want to report a bug or a wish, you have to open an issue on
bugs.kde.org. This page is for development, so unless you want to develop the
fix/feature yourself you should not be mailing here. If you are, welcome!

BTW, before opening the bug/wish i recommend you to update to a newer Okular
since i remember fixing something like this.

Albert