[Okular-devel] Okular do not keep text position after reload file

Leandro leandro.mat at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 05:42:28 CET 2010

Hi,

I am using Okular version 0.10.2 to visualize PDF files generated with kile.
I am loading the PDF files in Okular with the button viewpdf in kile
which was set up with the parameters
--unique '%target'

the problem is following: every time I recompile the latex file and
reload the pdf clicking on viewpdf, Okular is lauched in the first
page of the document.
It would be nice if Okular could open the pdf file in last visualized
page every time that the file is reloaded. Is it possible to do this ?

PS: I am running Okular on Ubuntu 10.04-64 bits.

Regards,

Leandro.