[Okular-devel] linked pdf's

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Sep 6 23:28:01 CEST 2009

A Diumenge, 6 de setembre de 2009, Florian Ehinger va escriure:
> Hello
>
> > > The problem occurs when opening a file from a http source in the
> > > browser plugin (www.knovel.com in my case)
> >
> > Do you really expect me to find the pdf in that page? What about giving
> >  exact instructions how to reach the problem you are having?
>
> The problem is that the ebooks on that site can only accessed if u have a
> license. Which is provide over my university VPN.

If we can't access the files in their real environment we can't really see
what the problem is, sorry.

Anyway let's try what message do you get when clicking on a item that should
open a new pdf file?

Albert

P.S: Never mail me, always mail the list