[Okular-devel] linked pdf's

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Sep 6 22:51:32 CEST 2009

A Divendres, 4 de setembre de 2009, Florian Ehinger va escriure:
> Hi
>
> I think there is still a bug concerning pdf's which have links to other
>  pdf's.
>
> The problem occurs when opening a file from a http source in the browser
> plugin (www.knovel.com in my case)

Do you really expect me to find the pdf in that page? What about giving exact
instructions how to reach the problem you are having?

> When I try to follow a link in the PDF, the file could not be found by
>  okular. When I download all the PDF's in one directory it works fine!

That says nothing if the bug is in okular or not, might perfectly be a bug in
the pdf.

> Concerning this I have another question/proposal:
> - it would be nice if it is possible to save such a pdf file consiting of
> multiple linked files in one file.

Okular won't do that, we've already explained LOTS of times we don't want
Okular to be an editing tool.

Albert