[Okular-devel] linked pdf's

Florian Ehinger florian at kflog.org
Fri Sep 4 16:31:06 CEST 2009

Hi

I think there is still a bug concerning pdf's which have links to other pdf's.

The problem occurs when opening a file from a http source in the browser
plugin (www.knovel.com in my case)

When I try to follow a link in the PDF, the file could not be found by okular.
When I download all the PDF's in one directory it works fine!

Concerning this I have another question/proposal:
- it would be nice if it is possible to save such a pdf file consiting of
multiple linked files in one file.

Bye
 Florian