[Okular-devel] Nepomuk MetaData in Okular

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Wed Nov 18 14:24:36 CET 2009

On Wed, Nov 04, 2009 at 12:27:53PM +0100, Dr. Oliver Heidb?chel wrote:
> Hi!
Hej,

> > Please learn to use svn diff or you make our reveiwing job a lot more
> > difficult and it'll take ages to get an answer.
> I hope it will take only some days now ;-)
>
> You can find the output of svn diff in okular.diff.
> okular.tar.gz contains the new files.
>
> You might want to replace the directory ui/information by a link to
> kdebase/apps/dolphin/src/panels/information/
> to always have the latest version of Peter Penz's classes.
Any news on this topic? Albert, what do you think about it?
AFAIKS the standard file information (filename, size etc.) can be hidden
in the view, so only the semantical information last.

One problem is all the duplicated classes that exists in kdebase as well.
Did Peter said something about moving them to kdelibs for sharing with other
applications?

Ciao,
Tobias