[Okular-devel] Nepomuk MetaData in Okular

Dr. Oliver Heidbüchel post at oliver-heidbuechel.de
Wed Nov 4 12:27:53 CET 2009

Hi!

> Please learn to use svn diff or you make our reveiwing job a lot more
> difficult and it'll take ages to get an answer.
I hope it will take only some days now ;-)

You can find the output of svn diff in okular.diff.
okular.tar.gz contains the new files.

You might want to replace the directory ui/information by a link to
kdebase/apps/dolphin/src/panels/information/
to always have the latest version of Peter Penz's classes.

Best regards,
	Oliver.