[Okular-devel] Okular annotations and Nepomuk

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Wed May 20 12:45:13 CEST 2009

Hello everybody,

*first off: please CC me as I am not subscribed to the list*

I recently discovered that Okular can create annotations which are then stored
in an XML file. I immediately thought: "Why not store them in Nepomuk?".

So here is the question: what are your thoughts on this? IMHO Nepomuk is
perfect since it is intended for annotations and it would allow you to even
link pdfs (and the like) to other documents and persons and so on.

I could see Okular storing the annotations both in Nepomuk and the XML file
for now so we can test it a bit.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Sebastian Trueg