[Okular-devel] [patch]Document information

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sun Mar 1 15:29:29 CET 2009

Hi,
before I forget *again* and the freeze time comes, I'd like an opinion
on a patch for okular that I wrote some time ago.

The attached patch changes a bit the handling of document informations
and the informations shown in the info page.
- document path is added to the information and a button allows you to
toggle between to file name (default) and the complete path;
- the number of the page is added to the information set by
documentInfo() and not by the properties dialog (so the latter will not
modify datas);
- the order of the information shown is the fixed now (see
orderedProperties).

Can I commit it?

Thanks,
--