[Okular-devel] Feature Announcement: Adding zoom to Okular history

Pino Toscano pino at kde.org
Sat Jun 20 15:57:20 CEST 2009

Hi,

> 1. What do you think about this feature? (is it as useful as we think it
> is?)

Not in favour, but not against.

> 3. How are we going to commit our changes to the project?

You don't directly, please post them for review.

> We know you are in amidst of a feature freeze until the next KDE minor
> version comes out. We would suggest you to think of it more of as an
> enhancement rather than a feature. It's not as if we added another document
> format or revamped the entire Document/PageView API.

KDE 4.3 is already closed for new features since one month. Although I had to
introduce changes needed for Kile (which cannot wait 2010 for needed features
for it) or small very-micro enhancements, the proposed feature does look
invasive enough (from both API and UI POVs) to not be in 4.3.
At least from Okular's POV, you don't have any deadline on July 2nd, so don't
rush for it.

--
Pino Toscano